We are seeking an energetic and organised person to join our Sample Reception – Dispatch team in the the role of Sample Collection Driver. The role is permanent Full Time, but could be shared to create two permanent Part Time roles, based at our Auckland Laboratory in Penrose.
The main purpose of the role is to collect pre-packaged samples from the clients’ sites following a pre-planned route and deliver them back to the laboratory in a timely manner. This position would suit someone who is well organised and comfortable working in a busy environment. Hours of work are 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday, and additional hours may be required on some occasions.
Key Position Objectives
Reporting to the Sample Reception – Dispatch Coordinator, the role will focus on but is not limited to:
- To collect pre-packaged samples from the clients’ sites
- To prepare consumables for dispatch to the clients
- Deliver prepared consumables to our clients
- Must have a current full New Zealand driver's licence
- Must have a valid NZ work visa or be a NZ resident
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous, but not required as full training will be provided.
- Attention to detail while performing routine or repetitive tasks
- Able to take initiative, and work in a fair and responsible way
- Good time management skills are a must, in order to keep up with the pace of a busy production environment
- Act with integrity at all times
- Willing to learn and have a “can-do attitude”
- Able to follow instructions, either verbally directed or from scientific resources and SOPs
- Can communicate clearly and effectively
If you are interested in the role, please send a “one-pager” to ElaineChiu@eurofins.com with a brief outline/summary of…
- Your work experience
- Why you feel that you would be suitable for the role
- Confirmation that you have a current drivers licence