Red Badge Group are an industry leader in providing Customer focused staffing solutions to venues and sites across the country. Our values of Teamwork, Leadership, Excellence & Integrity are the foundation for our commitment to our people and customers.
We are looking for friendly people who have the right skills and attributes to join our team in providing customer service, safety and security services to our clients. These roles will work throughout all NZ COVID-19 Alert Levels to support our communities in Dunedin and the Otago region
What's in it for you?
- A unique and supportive team culture & environment
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Develop in your role, become a key leader within our team
- Full time, part time and casual work
- Competitive pay and be paid weekly!
Key day-to-day responsibilities:
- Maintaining Social Distancing & venue capacity control
- Greeting, Assisting & Interacting with Customers
- Following guidelines , including COVID-19 requirements
- Provide a healthy and safe environment for all staff & visitors
- Work collaboratively within a tight-knit Team
Key Skills & Experience required:
- A friendly attitude- Security Experience not necessary, however you will have a clean Criminal History & be willing to work with Red Badge to obtain a COA Security License.
- Must be professional, reliable, confident & honest
- Possess a strong work ethic and desire to take responsibility
- Engage & build relationships with a diverse range of people
- Excellent verbal & written English communication skills
- Must ensure a clean and tidy presentation
- Physical fitness - able to walk and stand for long periods
- Willingness to work as part of a fantastic team
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If this role interests you, apply now - our Dunedin Team would love to hear from you!