EnlivenPlus is looking to change the culture of dementia care and is starting a new in-home service. We are looking for people who have a ‘heart’ for those living with dementia.
You are a good fit for our team if you:
- Have a great sense of humour, are able to ‘think outside of the box’ and are happy working independently but as part of our fabulous team.
- Are looking for a change in career to one that provides amazing job satisfaction while also improving our clients’ quality of life.
- Can work flexible hours during the weekday (longer term we will extend our service to include evenings and weekends).
- Have a full or restricted clean New Zealand driver licence and your own transport (we pay a great mileage allowance) and a valid work permit to work in NZ.
You do not need experience as we will provide full training in our person-centred programme and our registered health professionals will mentor you. If you already have experience that is great and if you wanted to extend your formal knowledge we can support you to do this.
What you will be doing:
- Visiting our clients for a minimum of two hours per visit will help you build a relationship with them based on authentic interest and desire to improve their quality of life.
- You will be delivering our structured cognitive reablement activities (which we will train you in), developing the clients life story portfolio, supporting them to undertake hobbies, attend their favourite groups, etc., and above all else you will be their dementia champion and support them to have fun and purpose in their life.
- You will be creative and innovative in how we support our clients to reach their life long gaols and aspirations.
When you join our team, you get:
- A truly satisfying role within a truly fabulous team.
- Flexibility of full or part-time guaranteed hours.
- A pay rate between $22.75 and $27.00 per hour.
- Great mileage allowance for travel between clients and for when you take them out.
- Access to free counselling, support and advice through our Employee Assistance Programme.
If this sounds like you give me a call or drop me an email:
Ruth – 07 547 4349 / 021 229 0841
Email - email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of the conditions of this role you will need to verify that you have a COVID-19 vaccination.
If we feel we could be a match and you are offered an interview we want you to be aware that you will be asked to complete a Police Vetting Consent form and a Driver Check Consent form and to bring them along to your interview with you.