Passionate about warehouse excellence?
We are one of Australasia's largest online adult toy and lingerie suppliers experiencing tremendous growth! We have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Goods Inwards Assistant to join our busy team. In this role you will be reporting directly to the Warehouse Manager and dealing with over thirty thousand lines of items which are a mixture of high volume movers and specialised items.
We would welcome mature Kiwis applying for this position and joining our team.
If you are self-motivated, fit, innovative and enjoy working within a warehouse team environment then this position would be perfect for you.
- Receipting inwards goods
- Updating the database
- Bin locating items and replenishing stock
- Contributing to a safe and healthy work environment by reporting all accidents and hazards, avoiding unsafe practices and following our H & S guidelines
- Assisting with the receipt of goods landed directly from overseas via the biosecurity system (accreditation will be provided if required)
- Conduct regular stock audits, empty bin reports and the like as directed
- Picking, packing and other ad hoc duties as required
- Process improvement
To be considered for this position you will ideally have the following;
- Proven experience as a Warehouse Inwards Goods Person or Storeman
- A minimum of a class 1 Drivers License with an F (forklift) endorsement and a current OSH certificate for forklift operation. Licensing may be provided to the right applicant.
- Experience operating a WAV warehouse picking machine is an advantage
- High attention to detail and excellent numeracy skills
- Accurate data entry
- Proficient computer skills
- Customer focused
- Strong oral and email communication skills
- Demonstrates initiative and problem-solving capabilities
- Good team player
- Good physical strength, stamina and mobility. You will be required to be on your feet for extended periods with regular lifting, crouching, twisting, reaching etc.
- Diligent and punctual
For the wellbeing of you, our staff, our partners and our customers, you are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and to adhere to our Covid response protocols which may include ongoing vaccines as directed by the government as well as surveillance Rapid Antigen Testing (RAT) as required.
What we offer
- A full-time position in our Wellington, Grenada North Warehouse.
- Monday to Friday, 42.5hrs per week, however a part time option with shorter or fewer days could be up for discussion
- This role has a base salary of between $45,000pa and $50,000pa
- A fun working environment - work hard, play hard
- A team of open and like-minded individuals
- Robust performance framework which means star performance is rewarded accordingly
- Large and comfortable break rooms with two espresso machines!
We are an inclusive employer and support a diverse and culturally rich workplace.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit and fit into a team that is innovative, progressive and dynamic. If you think you’re up for it - we’d love to hear from you!