Does a position where you’re still able to juggle life’s everyday tasks, whether it be family or social commitments, whatever else sound like you?
This role is approx 9hrs - 12 hours per week merchandising, in a supermarket and hardware stores in the Nelson/Stoke/Richmond area.
Early morning starts, around 5am this is depending on workload
Approx schedule: Monday - 2hrs, Wednesday 1.25hrs, Thursday 3hrs, Friday 3.25hrs - excluding Store Relays, Cover for other local merchandisers, Display Builds and other additional work.
HOOP Brand Activation – what we are all about…
• Do you want to be exposed to some of the biggest brands in the New Zealand FMCG market?
• Do you like working on your own with the benefit of being part of a huge team?
This is a hands-on role merchandising a wide range of products. A typical day could include;
• Building and setting up display stands and POS material
• Products are well stoked & stock is rotated on shelf
• Making sure products are displayed neatly and correctly and tickets are in place
• Shelf layout changes
• Talking to a wide range of clients and store staff
We are looking for is someone who;
• Is local to Nelson or lives within a 10km radius
• Has a minimum of restricted drivers license and reliable car
• Ideally has retail or Customer Service experience
• Is available on the days as advertised
• Takes pride in their work and can manage their time well
We will give you training in the stores, a company tablet for reporting purposes, tshirt and everything required for the job will be provided.
PLEASE NOTE – only those that are shortlisted will be contacted