You will be a passionate team member within our business, with strong communication and organisational abilities. With a strong focus on ensuring excellence in all aspects of restaurant, conference and events services and operations.
- To serve food and drinks and help ensure the smooth and efficient running of food and beverage offerings within the resort
- Clear and clean tables and service stations, cleanliness of the department is of the highest order at all times
- Ensure that all restaurant and function spaces are set up to a high standard
- Ensure that all food is correctly presented so that spoilage is prevented
- Be presentable at all times in a professional corporate image
- Assist in other hotel outlets when needed
- Help to restock and ensure stock levels in outlets are satisfactory to ensure that restaurant and functions run smoothly
- Prepare customer and guest accounts
- Following all opening and closing procedures set out by the manager and following the checklist as directed
- Understanding the outlet operating requirements to help achieve a successful shift
- Ensure that customers’ needs are met at all times.
- Hotel discounts worldwide within Rydges Hotels and Resorts
- $2 cinema tickets at Event Cinemas
- Variety of discounts to Event properties
At Rydges we are genuine and generous, aiming to please the discerning crowd.
We also show great respect for other peoples' cultures, values and customs, acting with integrity, fairness and honesty.
Our training will develop a level of confidence that will enable you to do your best. You will be expected to embrace change and show flexibility, enjoy your work, take ownership and use initiative to solve problems, provide exceptional service with enthusiasm, confidently take on challenges to deliver excellence and moreover enjoy celebrating everyone's contribution and success.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years of hospitality experience do you have?