Trade Sales Assistant – Whangarei
We’re NZ Safety Blackwoods, and we’re passionate about providing expert knowledge and solutions to our customers. We have a strong reputation as a market leader providing industrial solutions for apparel, footwear, safety, engineering, tools and packaging.
We are searching for a Trade Sales Assistant to work at our Trade Centre in Whangarei
Hours of work are Part Time, 4 hours per week working Saturday.
If you're motivated by putting a smile on a customer's face, enjoy helping others and contributing to our efficient operations, you will enjoy working as part of the NZ Safety Blackwoods Trade Centre team.
- Interact with customers, identifying their needs and presenting solutions across our wide range of products and services
- Provide world class customer service, including assisting customers with orders and product enquiries
- Liaise with support teams to ensure customer requirements are met accurately and on time
- Maintain shop displays, organise promotions and other marketing/sales exercises as directed
- Maintain stock levels on shelves ensuring appropriate stock rotation
- Handling, packing and dispatching inwards and outwards goods
- Assist with maintaining accurate inventory within the store
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Will have proven experience in a similar role within the retail, sales and/or trade sector
- Will ideally have a background in Engineering
- Will have knowledge of safety products. footwear, tools and engineering supplies
- Will be enthusiastic, motivated with excellent communication skills
- Will have a passion for customer service coupled with a ‘can do attitude’
- Will be a team player, show initiative and can multi-task
- Will have good time management and thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
- Join a friendly team
- Structured training and development programmes
- Great staff discounts
We’re not just workmates, we’re family so if you want to be part of our great team and the NZ Safety Blackwoods family please apply today!
NZ Safety Blackwoods promotes and adheres to the principles and practices of diversity. We are also very proud to be an official partner of the KidsCan raincoat programme