Rydges Wellington Airport is a brand new purpose built Hotel with state of the art facilities and first class bar and dining experiences. Located within the Wellington Airport precinct, the Hotel is integrated in the terminal building complex, with direct access to the domestic and international terminals. This cutting edge 134 room purpose built hotel offers guests a convenient and refreshing airport dining and accommodation experience.
We seek a Guest Service Agent to join our team. In this role you will to be working within a team dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. Prior experience in customer service is essential. You will possess an outgoing personality and be totally committed to providing excellent customer service, as this role is the “Director of First and Last Impressions”.
An immediate start is available. Candidates with current availability would be preferred.
As the Hotel operates a rotating 24-hour roster, the position requires availability for overnight shifts in addition to the predominately rostered day shifts.
Key tasks include :
* Attending to check-ins and check-outs
* Assisting with reservations when required
* Cashiering and balancing shift transactions
* Answering general guest enquires
* Ensuring every guest receives an exceptional Rydges experience
Successful applicants will :
* Be well organised, helpful and have an exceptional attention to detail
* Have experience in dealing with customers on the phone and face-to- face
* Be able to stay calm and focussed in a face paced environment
* Confident in dealing with any situation
* Display common sense and initiative
* Prior experience with Opera would be an advantage
* Possess a “Can-Do” attitude
* Be exceptionally personally presented
Unfortunately only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.