We are looking for someone who is physically fit, has practical hands on skills and is reasonably IT savy, must be presentable as our technicians are our first point of contact with our customers. Full training will be provided but some experience with Swimming Pools or Spa would be an advantage.
The role is varied and key responsibilities include:
• Water Testing and Balancing Water using state of art equipment.
• Pool Valets - brushing pool surfaces, skimming leaves and debris, vacuuming pool floor, checking equipment including pumps and filters and identifying sales opportunities.
• Delivering Parts and Chemicals.
• Completing jobs on our Smart Phone App.
Key attributes include but are not limited too:
• Fit and Healthy - heavy lifting involved so you must be able physically do the work that is required.
• Must be able to think on your feet, as you will come across problems and issues from time to time, our experienced staff will also be able to give you advise as you are learning.
• As you will be working on our customers ‘property’ representing our business, you must have the highest level of integrity, honesty and presentation.
• An eye of detail.
• Be a self starter as supervision is limited.
• Dedication and loyalty.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Excellent communication skills as you are the face of our business.
• Ability to learn new skills, retain knowledge and follow procedures and systems.
We are a progressive business, we are always looking for ways to improve what we do and how we do it so if you are keen and eager, someone who wants to work and learn new skills then you should contact us and come in for a chat.
The Pool Industry is constantly evolving and offers a bright future with lots of varied opportunities for the right people, we are a growing company so prove that you have what it takes and the future will look very bright.
Clean Full NZ Drivers Licence our Vehicles are Automatic Transmission.
Clean Police record.