Rydges Latimer Christchurch has 175 guest rooms, 10 flexible conference spaces, bar and restaurant.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Guest Service Agent to join our busy Front Office Team. Reporting to Rooms Division Manager, you will assume responsibility to ensure the effective operations of the Front Office department on a day to day basis. This is a hands-on role covering all areas of Front Office Operations.
Successful applicants will
• Deliver excellent customer service at all times, ensuring guests' comfort, safety & privacy
• Maintain effective communication at all times, among the team and between departments
• Provide and analyse reports, as required
• Always be up to date and adhere to all company policies and procedures
• Thorough local knowledge of Christchurch & Canterbury Region
As the first point of contact for the Hotel you are totally guest driven and enjoy exceeding guests' expectations.
You are able to work shift-work which involves various shifts including mornings, evenings, nights, weekends and public holidays.
Previous Front Office and OPERA experience is preferred. If you feel you have these key qualities please apply and join our Rydges Latimer Christchurch team.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.