Tradezone is a leading supplier of Industrial products to the New Zealand Engineering and Manufacturing sectors. We are currently seeking an internal sales champion who shares our passion for delivering a first class service to a wide customer base.
We specialise in hand tools and equipment for Engineering, Automotive, Safety, Marine, Farming and Forestry. We have two locations in the Hamilton area, which stock a range of hand tools, welders, power tool, engineering supplies and supply to the trade industry.
We put customers at the centre of everything we do to ensure we can deliver greater value and service to them.
We are a family owned business, with several sales team members and service team members.
Customer Service/Sales - Key attributes:
- Strong Communication skills, with ability to relate to customers
- Good sense of humour
- Confident, with a good phone manner
- Keen eye for detail
- Motivated and driven to succeed
- Sales Skills, Trade or Industry knowledge
- Good time management skills,
- Good Computer skills, numeracy, & written English, a good understanding of POS systems and modern technology.
- Must be honest, reliable and trustworthy
- Have a good level of health and fitness
- Full NZ Drivers Licence, with a clean history.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
- Welcome and greet customers, Interact with customers, identifying their needs and presenting solutions across our wide range of products and services,
- Answering phone in a professionally and timely manner,
- Handling, packing and dispatching inwards and outwards goods as per order sheets,
- Maintain a clean store and ensure that merchandise is presented in an appealing manner
- Organise promotions and other marketing/sales exercises as directed,
- Keep up to date with product information,
- Meeting sales goals set out by Branch Manager,
- Ensuring high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service,
- Develop and actively manage relations with potential and existing customers,
- Follow all companies policies and procedures
If you think you will be a great fit for our team , please apply by email firstname.lastname@example.org