We are on the hunt for superstars to join our Team. We are looking for an Assistant Supervisor at our West Rolleston venue. Apply today! Hours are 7-8.30am and 2.45-6pm and full time hours available during holiday programmes.
In this role, your key duties will include...
- Call attendance roll and follow up on absent children
- Lead the group in team games
- Ensuring fair play and good sportsmanship
- Manage behaviour using positive reinforcement
- Homework supervision with small groups
- Communicate with parents/caregivers as needed
- Supervise outdoor play and games
- Ensure our after school care is a caring, happy and positive environment for the children
- Ensure the well-being of each child in the programme and address any issues appropriately as they arise
- Communicate with the Programme Manager and/or Managing Director as required
To be a successful candidate for this exciting new opportunity, it is essential that you...
- Are warm
- Are caring
- Are bubbly
- Demonstrate a real passion for working with children
- Have the confidence to manage behaviour problems
- Are honest
- Are punctual
- Are reliable
In return for your services we are offering...
- We will sit down with you and put together a job description that suits you best. Typically the hours would be 7-8.45am and 3-6pm, 5 days per week during school Terms plus hours available during school Holiday Programme if interested
- Behaviour Management training, Health Safety/OSH awareness. Provide you with an Operations Manual and Staff Handbook clearly outlining procedures, policies and methods that we use in their programme. Work alongside you for the first Term providing as much support and guidance as you require
- Car parking provided at all venues
- There will be various opportunities for management if you are interested in this
- Salary will be discussed with you upon successful application