You will be supported as an independent contractor and will run your own business delivering freight for our customers with an existing client base for you to expand on. There are available runs in Dunedin.
Requirements to be an independent contractor;
• You must be eligible to work in NZ, holding at least a three-year work permit at commencement of contract.
• Hold a Full and Clean NZ Drivers Licence with a Dangerous Goods endorsement (or the ability to obtain one)
• Be highly organised and meet the company’s compliance requirements
• Be committed to owning and expanding your own business
• Have a passion for delivering excellent customer service
• Own or be able to finance the purchase of a late model van
• Be GST registered or be able to register as a GST payer
New Zealand Post Limited (NZ Post) recognises the diversity and uniqueness of its contract partners and reaffirms its commitment to create a safe and inclusive environment for everyone.
Appointees will also be required to provide proof of their eligibility to work in New Zealand, complete a criminal check, credit check and undertake a drug test.
There's something really special about being part of the team here at NZ Post - Tukurau Aotearoa, who we are and what we stand for is grounded in our values. We are proud to be Rainbow Tick certified and recognise the diversity and uniqueness of our workforce and reaffirm our commitment to create a safe and inclusive environment for everyone.