- Join a highly engaged, supportive and invested team!
- Continuous development, growth and progression opportunities available
- Full Time Opportunity / Competitive Pay / Central Location
Working on a Part Time or Full Time basis you will be based at some of Auckland’s best venues – Auckland Town Hall, Civic Theatre, Shed10, Aotea Centre and more! Red Badge Group are looking for highly motivated & well-presented individuals who can bring their customer service & people skills to our team!
What’s on offer:
- Casual, Permanent Part Time & Full Time roles available – Day & Evening shifts across a mix of events and customer service roles
- Flexible working hours!
- Work at a diverse range of events including concerts, gala dinners, theatre shows & conferences
- A fun and supportive company culture, where no two days are ever the same
- Competitive pay and be paid weekly!
- Work in a professional high-level team & environment
- Opportunities for career progression within a growing company
We are 100% New Zealand owned, Red Badge Group is widely recognised as a market leader, trusted to deliver a full range of security planning and staffing solutions.
About the Role:
- Manage entrance and departure including greeting of all guests, staff and other persons to ensure a secure venue
- Advise guests of venue & event rules including conditions of entry Asses and act as required for rule infractions including evictions if required
- Assess and manage intoxication of guests as required, implementing alcohol management strategies as needed
- Assist guests with wayfinding throughout the venue to access amenities
- Manage access within the venue to ensue only accredited/authorised persons access restricted areas
- Patrol venue to ensure security of doors, windows and gates
- Monitor and respond to security and fire alarms and other emergency situations
- Investigate suspicious activity or persons, and safety hazards
- Proven work experience in a position displaying high levels of customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong observation and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- A COA Security License and security experience is advantageous, but not essential. You can work with Red Badge to obtain one
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings if needed
- Must be able to work at least one weekend day
- Able to take directives on board from Team Leaders & Operations Managers
- Must be reliable, confident & honest at all times
- Possess a professional work ethic and desire to take responsibility
- Strong focus on delivering high-quality customer service and security to our clients and the general public
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you think this role sounds like you, apply now with your CV – Our team would love to hear from you!