We require an experienced plasterer with all the skills of "yester-year".
You don’t have to be as fit as you were in your prime, we will tailor the job description and hours to suit you.
Tasks required may include:
- Assisting trainees with the finer skills of Heritage and traditional plastering techniques
- Producing colour and texture samples for client approval
- Assisting Tradesmen with their work plans and co-ordinating same with client site managers
- A "sounding board" for the tradesmen using your experience to help determine best techniques on different jobs
- Occasional light plastering and detailing work
- Assisting MD with site management and H&S (we will upskill you here if required)
- Plant and tool maintenance
- Light deliveries to site
You will need to be practical, have a good manner with people and be blessed with a good dose of old fashioned common-sense
Vehicle and phone will be provided
Pay rate negotiable based on experience, agreed hours and job description