Business Development Specialist
NZ Safety Blackwoods – Technical Solutions
Auckland Central North & Whangarei Region
Technical & Engineering Solutions (Trades & Services, Information & Communication Technology, Engineering)
- Fantastic career opportunity
- Ongoing training & development
- Great working environment
Due to continued growth and to enable future advancement we have a new opportunity for an experienced sales professional to join our team in the North Island.
Our APC Technical Solutions division is a fast-growing division within NZ Safety Blackwoods. We are the country’s principal supplier of world-leading equipment for industrial & engineering products and solutions, including a full portfolio of gas detection, flow control, instrumentation, and industrial hose & fittings - as well as on site assemblies, mobile testing, and servicing.
- Drive sales and margin growth in Auckland North and the Whangarei region
- Successful territory management, working alongside & supporting the regional Account Managers
- Embrace a growth mindset, constantly seeking opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Identify customer needs and offer customised solutions tailored to their requirements.
- Lead the way in RFP & Tender requests for successful contract negotiations & relationship management.
- Deliver compelling presentations effectively communicating the value of our products and services.
- Contribute to our shared success culture, ongoing development, operational excellence, and integrity.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of five years of relevant industry experience (Technical product sales)
- A tertiary or trade qualification is preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise in solution & consultative sales and effective project management.
- Proven track record in building and maintaining business relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation skills.
- A proactive and self-motivated approach to work.
- Highly organised professional with a strong commitment to work ethic.
- Comprehensive package + incentives, including vehicle.
- Staff purchasing discounts on a wide variety of products.
- Fun, friendly, and innovative team environment
- Excellent training and development programmes/opportunities
Apply now and tell us why it is you that we should be welcoming into the NZ Safety Blackwoods family!
NZ Safety Blackwoods promotes and adheres to the principles and practices of diversity. We are also very proud to be an official partner of KidsCan and a Mates In Construction Impact Premium Partner