We are recruiting for a Trade Sales Assistant to join our Trade Centre based in Penrose
Hours of work are Full Time (Specific hours of work will be discussed during the interview).
Are you an experienced salesperson who loves helping customers find what they need for the job they're doing? Having good knowledge of PPE, Hardware or Apparel will be a definite advantage however is not essential as product training will be provided.
- Interact with customers, identifying their needs and presenting solutions across our wide range of products and services
- Provide world class customer service - Ensuring customers are always the number one priority
- Liaise with support teams to ensure customer requirements are met accurately and on time
- Ability to assist with store presentation and visual merchandising standards and selection of products to sell
- Maintain stock levels on shelves ensuring appropriate stock rotation
- Handling, packing and dispatching inwards and outwards goods
- Assist with maintaining accurate inventory within the store
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Will have a strong retail or other sales background
- Previous experience selling any of our product categories such as: Power Tools & hardware or Safety Footwear& PPE is advantageous but not necessary.
- A great attitude, energy and desire to learn and grow is a must. We have had many successful team members transfer from other retail and sales industries and they all have shared these traits.
- Sales Driven with a desire to exceed targets and be rewarded for high performance
- A friendly, outgoing personality with excellent communication skills, enthusiasm and a team player
- A problem solver who can turn challenging situations into a win/win
- Will have a passion for customer service coupled with a ‘can do attitude’
- Will be physically fit and thrive on working in a fast paced environment
At NZ Safety Blackwoods, we are passionate about providing expert knowledge and solutions to our customers. We have a strong reputation as a market leader providing industrial solutions for apparel, footwear, safety, engineering, tools and packaging.
With Trade Centres across New Zealand, as well as a diverse sales team, digital platform and call centre, our goal is to make it safe, easy and efficient to do business whilst providing access to a vast product range covering all business needs.
We are accredited by Immigration NZ. If you are not a New Zealand permanent resident or Citizen, our Company can support you on your application for a work visa.
- Very competitive wage + incentives
- Work with a diverse business with a huge product range (selling market leading brands like Milwaukee, 3M, Blundstone, Makita, John Bull, Teng Tools, King Gee to name a few…
- Great staff discounts
- Great Career opportunities in a long established successful NZ heritage business that is growing
Apply now and tell us why it is you that we should be welcoming into the NZ Safety Blackwoods family!
NZ Safety Blackwoods promotes and adheres to the principles and practices of diversity. We are also very proud to be an official partner of the KidsCan raincoat programme