We have an exciting opportunity for a Part-Time Payroll Officer to join our Auckland-based team.
Reporting to the Payroll Lead NZ, you'll be processing multiple payrolls for different company owned entities, with some of those weekly, fortnightly and monthly. In this role, you will be working around 20-25 hours per week.
Our head office is based in the CBD in Auckland, however, we will be moving in November 2024 to our new flagship store in Mangere.
Key criteria for our winning candidate:
- Extensive knowledge in high volume payroll processing
- Competent in payroll systems and end-to-end processes
- Detail-orientated, analytical and confidential. Logical and effective decision-maker.
- Ability to work to deadlines effectively with a calm manner, strong planning and time management skills.
- Knowledge of NZ employment legislation as it relates to payroll, payroll processing and accounts payable.
- High customer service orientation and strong administrative skills.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage weekly, fortnightly and monthly pay runs across multiple thl businesses.
- Aid managers and employees with leave, pay, and employment queries.
- Maintain and administer our Payglobal system.
- Generate regular reports including Annual Leave Liability, Sick Leave, FTE, and other ad-hoc reports as requested
Benefits and perks:
- Our products are fun, and our jobs are too. You'll be a part of a creative and collaborative team that invites one and all to bring cool ideas to life that impact our business
- You'll be a part of a flexible work environment that lives and breathes travel and experiences. Want to go on a road trip with your friends and family? We'll hand you the keys to your ride. Want to go caving underground and abseiling down waterfalls? We'll provide you with a wetsuit and some rope. Working for thl opens an epic world of fun experiences and you'll probably have to re-write your bucket list.
About Tourism Holdings Limited
We are thl. Listed on the ASX and NZX. A global family of RV brands delivering the most enriching way to experience the world. Championing a way of traveling that creates true value for the people, places, and environments we touch.
Together, we are more vertically integrated, globally-connected, and ambitious than anyone else in RV. We design and build. We rent. We sell. Deliver to hundreds of thousands of customers every year across our operations in New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom & Europe, USA, and Canada; and franchises in Southern Africa and Japan.
Collectively we represent over 15 RV brands, each with strong brand equity and local heritage in the markets they operate. Amplified by our connections to the broader tourism industry and manufacturing sectors.
Our brand portfolio includes:
- RV Build: KEA, Talvor, Windsor, Winnebago (ANZ), Coromal
- RV Rent: maui, Apollo, Britz, CanaDream, Road Bear RV, El Monte RV, Just go, Bunk Campers, Mighty Campers, Cheapa Campa, Hippie Campers
- RV Sales: RV Super Centre, Apollo RV Sales, Kratzmann, GeorgeDay, Sydney RV, E-CamperCo
- Manufacturing: Action Manufacturing, Fairfax, Freighter, TransCold
- Tourism: Discover Waitomo (Waitomo Glowworm Caves, Blackwater Rafting, Ruakuri Caves, Aranui Caves, Waitomo Homestead), Kiwi Experience, TripTech (including CamperMate)
We are always moving forward and always evolving. Holding the keys to future possibilities that we cannot even imagine today. At thl we believe that anywhere is possible.
You'll be working in fast paced and dynamic environment, so if you think you've got what it takes, apply now!