Love your community?
Love providing great customer service?
Join a diverse, supportive, and fun team who work hard to keep the Wellington region connected.
If you have a full, clean NZ drivers' license, we can train you to drive a bus and you'll earn $30 per hour once you are out on the road.
What we offer:
- NZ Industry leading pay - qualified driver rates $30.00 per hour
- Guaranteed 80 hours per fortnight; rotating roster set over 7 days
- Paid training to get you on the road and driving buses with a class 2 licence - you'll be on the roster quicker if you already have a Class 2 or 4 and P endorsement!
- A fulfilling role serving your local community,
- A fully NZ owned and operated company that is passionate about improving the bus industry and making a difference for our people,
- We will set you up for success with full, paid training ($23.65 while in training then $30 per hour once you are on the roster) and ongoing support.
We are looking for:
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills as you'll be talking with people all day;
- A safe and confident driver with a full Class 1 licence for at least 2 years and a clean driving record; if you have a Class 2/4 licence and/or a P endorsement even better,
- Someone keen to learn - our training school creates great drivers if you are willing to put in the mahi.
Who are we?
Tranzurban delivers 60% of the Metlink bus network and is part of the Tranzit Group, leaders in delivering high quality transport and tourism services across New Zealand.
Interested? We will be reviewing applicants as they apply. Be quick to catch this opportunity and get behind the wheel of a great career!
Text the word BUS and your name to 8289 to receive a call from our team or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit and will undergo a police vetting check and a pre-employment drug & alcohol test.