Located in the beautiful doubtless bay, Taipa Beach Resort boasts of stunning location by the beach and an ideal spot for wedding, events and functions. We have an opportunity for three experienced cooks in our restaurant bar and cafe at the resort located at 22,Taipa Point Road,Taipa 0420. This is a permanent role and the contracted hours would be 36 hours per week.
• Experience working in a fast paced restaurant for at least two years.
• Will be available to work on a rotating roster including weekend and public holidays.
Candidates with NZ cookery qualification or international equivalent will be preferred.
Other necessary Skills:
• Outstanding communication, initiative, and teamwork skills
• Ability to deliver & present consistently high-quality food
• Ability to manage their own section well and maintain a high level of food hygiene at all times
• Excellent kitchen preparation skills and willingness to help where and when needed
• Ability to multitask, follow instructions and cope under pressure.
• They should ensure that all tasks are completed in a timely manner to enable swift and efficient service as well as co-operating well with all levels of the team.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
In addition to working at a beautiful location, successful candidates will have plenty of opportunities for career development.