Rydges Rotorua is pleased to be listing this position which is suitable for mature workers – if you have worked previously in hospitality and would like some part-time hospitality work in Rotorua, this will be an ideal opportunity for you
Job Title: Food and Beverage Attendants
Department: Food and Beverage
Responsible To: Food and Beverage Supervisors
To anticipate and meet the needs and desires of the hotel’s guests, to maintain the established standard of service, and to adhere to the policies and procedures of the hotel.
- Anticipate and attend to the guest’s needs and desires immediately.
- Maintain yourself appearance in accordance with the hotel’s grooming standards.
- Maintain a harmonious relationship with other members of the service team.
- Acquire a full knowledge of the hotel’s food and beverage service policies and procedures.
- Maintain superior levels of food and beverage service to hotel guests.
- Comply with the hotel’s standards when producing and dispensing food and beverage products.
- Maintain an acceptable degree of knowledge with regard to food and beverage product.
- Participate in all rostered theoretical and on the job training sessions.
- Comply with all of the hotel’s operational policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all areas are stocked in accordance with established par levels.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Have a full knowledge of and practice of all of the hotel’s established occupational health and safety guidelines (OH&S).
- Adhere to all established cashiering policies and procedures.
- Ensure the protection and maintenance of all operating equipment.
- Complete all assigned opening and closing duties.
- Give assistance to other departments or outlets when required.
- Attend all scheduled meetings.
- Perform any other duties as directed by supervisor / manager.