Here is an interesting and varied part-time role for a dedicated person with solid facilities management + some ''hands on'' basic maintenance skills!
- 20-30 hours per week
- Great team culture, reporting to the CEO
- Major vehicle dealership properties
Our well known and respected client has 8 properties spread across the South/East Auckland region. Due to the retirement of the current part-time Facilities/Health & Safety Coordinator, we are looking for someone special to fill his shoes!
The role will require 20-30 hours per week, depending on workload, therefore flexibility is a requirement. You will be based from an office in Manukau.
About the role:
- Management of external contractors, contract negotiation, renewals and reporting
- Hands on basic property maintenance - if you can fix it without bringing in an external party then you'll do it!
- Sign off invoices to a certain value, escalating others to the CFO for approval
- Record and manage all equipment breakdowns
- Carry out regular inspections across the 8 sites and make sure that they are up to required H&S standards
- Liaise with CFO, CEO and other internal stakeholders including Workshop Managers
- Trouble shooting and pre-auditing inspections
- Ensuring the entire business complies with Worksafe policies and regulations
- You must have experience with facilities management, a hands on approach and a passion for health and safety in the workplace.
- You are familiar with managing budgets
- You have the ability to build strong relationships with contractors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong Word, Excel and Outlook skills
On offer is an hourly rate, flexible hours and plenty of variety! You'll work closely with the executive team in this high profile business.
Please email your interest along with your work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org