We often have vacancies for care coordinators and would like to encourage mature aged job seekers to visit our careers board and apply for any positions which are of interest. Please visit our website for more information - www.access.org.nz.
In your role your will be responsible to coordinate, within a call management environment, home-based care and support services that enable Access clients to live as safely and as independently as possible in their homes and communities.
We are looking for people with a desire to make a valuable and rewarding contribution to our communities by joining our team.
We are looking for people who:
- Are able to question broadly to understand individual and situational dynamics and to 'Read between the lines"
- Are naturally empathetic and caring but able to maintain professional focus and observe boundaries
- Have excellent general PC skills including the full Microsoft Package
- Have excellent organisational skills, particularly time management and prioritising
- Have an eye for detail and an ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills that enable the building of effective relationships across diverse groups, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Work well under pressure and can multi-task across functions and activities.
Responsibilities in this role include:
- Meeting personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Facilitating co-operative and cohesive working relationships between Care Coordination and Support Worker teams
- Delivering high quality, customer focused service within a structured framework and in a highly flexible service response environment
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with support workers and service users, thus enhancing their roles and sense of belonging to Access
- Delivering services by following our Whakatauaki, “Care for our community, Work together, Look after each other and Do the right thing”.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you and you are interested in exploring a rewarding career in health apply with a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the location of preference in the subject line of the email.