We’re FIRST Security, New Zealand’s market leader in protective security. Our employees set us apart from the rest delivering great customer service in Static Security, Concierge, Mobile Patrol and Correction Escort services throughout New Zealand and Australia.
Due to the huge demand for our services, we have vacancies across New Zealand for Security Guards. Our roles are varied in location, shift and requirement:
- Casual Static Guard - Can be retail or commercial based - foot patrol or concierge - flexible shifts
- Patrols Guard - Work a set patrol route - company vehicle - Rostered shifts - Permanent
- Static Guard - Can be retail or commercial based - foot patrol or concierge - Part Time Permanent
- Be alert, observant and proactive
- Report any ‘out of the ordinary’ activities using incident reports
- Identify any potential hazards or security risks and breach
- Carry out Site-specific checks
- Maintain professional work relationships with the staff and clients
- Provide foot patrolling on-site – you can be on your feet for long periods.
What you need to be successful in the role:
- Excellent customer services and communication skills from security or other similar industries.
- A current Certificate of Approval (COA) is desirable
- Ability to pass a detailed background convictions check
- New Zealand Driver’s License is desirable but not essential.
Go to our website - www.firstsecurity.co.nz/careers