- Work as a part of our team at Auckland Museum- one of our most iconic sites!
- Supportive team environment, great company culture & competitive pay!
- Join a company who is invested in Employee Training and Development
Do you want to be a part of a fantastic organisation, be given the opportunity to further develop your skills & knowledge & work with an amazing group of people?
Red Badge are now recruiting for people to join our team in Central Auckland, at one of our most iconic sites, Auckland Museum. In these roles, you will bring your high-quality Customer Service skills, strong work ethic and professional attitude to the team. You will be surrounded by great people and be supported by an organisation committed to being the employer of choice in our industry.
Red Badge Group are nationally recognised as industry leaders in the training and development of our people. We are looking for candidates who have ambition to grow into these new roles, have ambition and who are motivated by the thought of gaining skills and leadership opportunities, while you work.
About the role:
This is a casual role, which provides full onsite training and varying day and night shifts for the right person.
We are seeking mature minded, reliable and highly motivated applicants who have a strong focus on customer service and are excited to work as a part of a team.
Our clients want to engage people eager to be part of an outstanding team environment, delivering only the best customer service and high level security to the hundreds of thousands of people coming into their environments every year.
- Provide proactive customer service driven security services
- Hosting guests at the Auckland Museum
- Be a source of help and support to patrons
- Complete foot patrols and report on all security and H&S Incidents
- Guarding duties to protect the country's national treasures
- Willing and able to work independently & as a part of a team
Does this sound like you?
- Strong focus on delivering high quality customer-service
- Possess a strong work ethic and desire to take responsibility
- Must be professional and honest at all times
- Must be extremely reliable
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Physical fitness capable of handling long periods on your feet and walking
- Willingness to work as part of a fantastic team
- Must be willing to work with our team to train and obtain a COA Security License, if needed
If you are interested in these roles, apply now - we would love to hear from you!