Who we're looking for
Someone reliable with a great attitude and willingness to learn. Full training provided.
What you'll be doing
- Answering incoming calls for our alarm monitoring station.
- Answering incoming calls for our telephone answering service.
- Actioning incoming alarm events via alarm monitoring software.
- Processing incoming paperwork.
- Data entry.
- Because of the time invested in training, you must be seeking a long-term permanent role, 20 - 40 hours per week.
- We are a 24/7/365 operation. You must be available to work any shift rostered. Including weekends, overnight & public holidays. Reliable transport is a must.
North Shore-based boutique alarm monitoring and telephone answering service provider. Small and friendly team.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Monday to Friday
- Public holidays
- Shift work