We are looking for someone with a bit of flexibility and spark to join our growing small-medium sized business. We are growing at a good pace after coming out of a crazy year with COVID and need someone to help out in our Warehouse and also to assist in some installations of toilet paper, paper towel and soap dispensers off site.
You don't need to have had any previous experience in the Warehouse role, but we would prefer someone who has had experience with the tools for installations, as we install toilet paper, paper towel, soap and wet wipe dispensers for our customers at their business. This would require travel to and from our Office in Wiri in a car provided and all tools will be provided as well.
The position is split into two main areas as below:
• Picking and Packing
• Receiving - controlling and putting away stock
• Cleaning dispensers
• Stock checks / Stock takes / report discrepancies
• Keep the warehouse clean and tidy
• Forklift license (preferably) – Loading / Unloading trucks
• Relocation of products / pallets
• Palletizing / re palletizing / Pallet wrapping
• Deliveries if required
• Picking up stock from suppliers if required
• Preparing dispensers for installations
• Site audits for future installations
• Working with sales team to co-ordinate date and time of install
• Installations of toilet paper, paper towel, soap and wet wipe dispensers
• Ensuring all dispensers are filled once job is completed
• Training customers after installations on operation of dispenser
We have a lot of fun at work and we are looking for a team player, someone who can just come in, get the job done and have a good time in the process.
All tools, PPE, training and resources will be provided
Hours are 4 or 5 hours per day (depending on person), Mon to Fri (start and finish times flexible)
We look forward to hearing from you.
Must hold a relevant work permit to work in NZ