We're looking for an amazing addition to our rapidly growing team who can help shape the next stage of our inventory management.
The Inventory Planner will be an essential position in implementing and monitoring procedures for inventory data integrity in Wiri, Manukau
- Analyse current inventory levels, lead times, demand forecasts, & goals to recommend replenishment levels
- Monitor key performance indicators and drive corrective action
- Partner with Merchandising and Marketing to develop strategies to turn aged inventory
- Support initiatives to drive improvements in the Inventory Planning systems, data, and processes
- Regular review of inventory data completeness and inventory data quality
- Correct stock/stockroom profiles (setups and levels) as driven by changes in business demands
- This is not a purchasing/warehousing role – it is a pure inventory management role.
Our Ideal Candidate?
- 3-5 years of experience in inventory, preferably within a fast-paced, broad range of product and complex environment
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel required
- Have familiarity with project management
- Have an aptitude for problem solving and continuous improvement
- Strong analytical, organisational and presentation skills
- Commitment to detail and accuracy
- Will have proven success in achieving key inventory metrics
- Will work well within a team but also have the ability work independently
- Will love to work hard, learn fast, and make an impact right away
- Will be a self-starter who knows how to leverage tools at hand to drive results
NZ Safety Blackwoods is the country’s leading supplier of industrial products, personal protective equipment, packaging and work wear, as well as industry specific training, testing and consulting services.
- A competitive remuneration package
- Great staff discounts on a wide variety of products
- Excellent training and development programmes/opportunities
Apply now and tell us why it is you that we should be welcoming into the NZ Safety Blackwoods family!
NZ Safety Blackwoods promotes and adheres to the principles and practices of diversity. We are also very proud to be supporting and partnering with KidsCan.