- Opportunity to involve yourself in a new and exciting Industry!
- Be fully supported, engage in meaningful work & be a part of a great team!
- Join a company who is invested in Employee Training and Development
Do you want to be a part of a fantastic organisation, be given the opportunity to further develop your skills & knowledge & work with an amazing group of people?
We have a number of Full-Time roles available, to work alongside our amazing Customer Service and Security team in Auckland. These roles are responsible for providing high level customer service, safety and security services to our clients and their customers.
Our clients want to engage people eager to be a part of an outstanding team environment, delivering only the best customer service and security to the people coming into their environments every year. We are looking for friendly people who have the right skills & attributes to join our team and to provide high level services to our Client. You must be willing to immerse yourself into the Security Industry and have ambition to learn, grow and develop into these new roles and within Red Badge Group.
What's in it for you?
- Leadership Opportunities! Develop in your role and become one of our key leaders within the team.
- A fun and supportive team culture, where no two days are ever the same!
- Training and Development Opportunities - Work with us to upskill and to obtain your National Certificate in Security Level 3, First Aid Certificate and more!
- Meet and interact with a variety of different people on a day to day basis- including Management, Our Client, Customers and Staff.
- Opportunities for career progression both within the Security Industry and in other industries.
- Competitive pay and be paid weekly!
- Providing high-level Customer Service, Safety and Security services to our clients and their customers
- Maintaining Social Distancing & venue capacity control
- Greeting & Interacting with Customers
- Following the guidelines & customer protocols as set out by the Client, including COVID-19 protocols and requirements
- Abiding by the Health & Safety and Operational Procedures of Red Badge Group
Do you think this sounds like you?
Our ideal candidates will love dealing with people and can provide an outstanding level of Security & Customer Service. It’s also important that you:
- Have a COA Security License (preferred), or you will be willing to work with Red Badge to obtain one.
- Have a clean Criminal History
- Must have strong Customer Service Skills!
- Possess a strong work ethic and desire to take responsibility, including being able to use initiative, act fast in situations & hold a professional manner
- Must be friendly, confident, reliable and honest at all times
- Have a willingness to genuinely help others
- Must ensure a clean and tidy presentation, at all times
- Excellent verbal & written English communication skills and attention to detail
- Physical fitness capable of handling walking and standing for long periods of time
- Willingness to work as part of a fantastic team & grow with Red Badge Group (show us what you've got!)
- You will need to be able to work on a rotating roster and have some degree of flexibility to the hours and days that you can work.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If this role interests you, apply now - we would love to hear from you!